- Red Flag 77 are an Ipswich punk band. They have been supporting Krissy & Friends Foundation since the beginning. A great band that has the whole audience bouncing to their sounds. See their Facebook or Twitter for more on the band.
- Fisti Kuffs are a Ska/Punk band from Ipswich. See their Facebook for more.
- Moon Street are an alternative band from Ipswich. Visit their Facebook for more.
- Fanny is a member of Red Flag 77 and a few other local bands from Ipswich but he also performs solo with some endearingly witty lyrics and some great ‘adapted’ cover tunes. Visit his Facebook for more information.
- Clash of the Tysons are a young duo from Needham Market who perform both covers and beautifully written original songs. Visit their Facebook or Twitter to find out more about them.
- Steve Mann has been involved in the local music scene for some time now. He is the owner of Backwater Records and is a great person to know. He has supported many of our local solo artists and bands alike. Visit his webpage to see what he is up to at the moment.
- Rosie Reeves is a Suffolk acoustic singer/songwriter with an amazing voice. Find her on Facebook.
- Dominic Daniels is a young man who has his own (must see) style of playing his guitar. You may find Dom at one of your local Singer/Songwriter evenings near you.
- Endnotes are a duo with a folk / rock flavor. Their music provides thought provoking lyrics accompanied by beautiful harmonies. Visit their website, Facebook or Twitter.
We are still currently updating this page as we have been privileged to work with lots of Suffolk musicians.
One of our main aims is for the local music scene to ‘get on board’ and help us to support children and young people with life changing illness and injury receive Music Therapy. If you are a musician or in a band then please get in ‘contact’, we would love to hear from you.