- Best Badges Ltd – Not only are they a local business but they are a leading supplier of custom made badges and promotional products. We cannot thank Best Badges Ltd for producing and manufacturing all our merchandise. All their products look fantastic and are quality made and everyone at Best Badges is so helpful, knowledgeable and quick to respond to whatever we may need. Visit their website, twitter or facebook to find out how they could help you.
- BBC Radio Suffolk – Stephen Foster has a wealth of musical and community knowledge. We have been fortunate enough to join Stephen (Foz) several times on his ‘Drive Time’ show – 5pm to 7pm Monday to Friday – we thank him for his continued support of our Chairty and the fun we have on his shows.
- ICR – We have been invited several times to join the ICR team on their various shows. More recently Martin Webb ‘Webby’ has invited us onto his show ‘Mouthpiece’. Since then, Webby has been brilliant in supporting us with his endless network address book.
- West End Music – Jason has been happy to promote our events, donate to our fundraising and support our work. He is a local businessman who understands our ethos of changing lives through music.
- Hadleigh High School – We have had the pleasure of spending time with students at Hadleigh High School providing them with our ‘tailor made’ PSHE session.
- Felixstowe Academy – We were delighted to be invited to join their PSHE/RE Conference Day.
- Alice Grange Care Home – We were lucky enough to be chosen as the Charity Alice Grange Care Home residents wanted to support last year. The residents did an amazing job of raising money whilst exercising. We all had a great day. Since then, Alice Grange Care Home have asked if they can continue their support with us. We are absolutely delighted to be working and collaborating with them. To know more about this organisation, visit their website, twitter or facebook.
- EACH (East Anglia Children’s Hospices) – We were in partnership with EACH last year and donated £5,000, see the full story here. They are a charity that support children, young people and their families with the challenges that having a life-threatening condition can often bring. Services may be provided in the family home, the community or the hospice. Our money was used to help fund this charity with its music therapy. Visit their website, twitter or facebook for more information.
We are very lucky to be working with lots of other organisations not currently listed above. If your organisation or an organisation you work for want to get involved and support us we would welcome your generosity. Please ‘contact us’ so we can discuss how we may work together in the future, one off support or as an on-going project, we welcome and appreciate it all.
Your help and support increases the amount of children, young people and their families we are able to help in the future.